- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Document Management For New RIAs
- Joanne Day
- Trumpet, Inc
- 04/15/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Document management is crucial to advisory firm efficiency. If you're coming from a large brokerage firm, you likely had systems in place to manage and protect crucial client documents. Now that you're on your own, you need to set up processes and systems to securely store documents and to effectively manage portfolio reporting. Integrating routine activities into your firm’s document management system is likely to dramatically improve client service and save you money.
- Ensure you and your staff consistently file documents the same way every time
- Index all documents so they can be at your fingertips in an instant on demand
- Retrieve information based on how you naturally think and your role in the firm
- Create mind-maps for client meetings that are embedded with links to key documents
- Streamline performance report preparation from taking days to taking just hours
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 24 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulIt all sounds very good, but getting it to the point of having it all installed, linked and working is very unrealistic.
Was this review helpful to you?
EventList powered by schlu.net