- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Secure Solutions To Protect Client Data And Comply With New Privacy Laws
- Brian Edelman
- Financial Computer Services
- 04/02/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
New privacy laws are changing the way advisors do business. If you haven't adapted your business practices to remain in compliance with these laws, you are putting your clients and your firm in jeopardy.
At this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- New privacy laws affecting advisors
- What is considered "personally identifiable information" (PII)
- How advisors should protect client PII
- How technology can help protect you and your clients
- Specific technology solutions advisors should be using
- Likely costs of this technology
Speaker Brian Edelman is chief executive officer at New Jersey-based Financial Computer Services (FCS), an IT consulting firm that focuses on computing, networking, and application needs of financial professionals. Before founding FCS in 1994, Edelman worked as a financial planner and chief technology officer at Planned Financial Concepts (PFC).
This webinar is approved for IMCA CE credit, the IMCA course ID is 12A4AI057
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 55 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net