- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Eight-Strategic Steps To Grow Your Advisory Firm
- George Tamer
- TD AMERITRADE Institutional
- 03/26/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Dissatisfaction with Wall Street and the growing needs of Baby Boomer hitting retirement age have brought unprecedented demand for independent advice. Taking a few key strategic steps can help you capitalize.
At this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- segment your client base
- create an ideal client profile
- focus prospecting efforts on the “right” client
- differentiate yourself from the competition
Speaker George Tamer, director of Institutional Sales at TD AMERITRADE Institutional, oversees a team that works to help independent advisors create operational efficiencies by improving workflow processes, technology usage, and best practices. Tamer joined TD Ameritrade in 1996 and has held various management positions in online product development and client service. He has an M.B.A. in marketing from Baruch College's Zicklin School of Business and blogs about practice management on Advisors4Advisors.com.
This webinar is approved for IMCA CE credit, IMCA ID is 12A4AI056
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 71 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net