- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- How To Talk To Clients In A Post-Crisis World
- Mitch Anthony
- Advisor Insights Inc.
- 03/19/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
The rapid loss of such a high percentage of your clients' retirement savings during the financial crisis of 2008 has likely made them more skeptical about investing. While many have opted to move to more conservative asset allocations, as an advisor it's your job to make sure they understand not only market risk, but also the risk of not having enough to reach their financial goals.
At this webinar, you’ll learn:
- how to communicate with clients about risk and fear
- techniques for building your advisor-client relationship
- how to help clients focus on long-term goals over short-term market peformance
- how the financial media's noise can get in the way of sound financial planning
- how life planning can help your clients focus on what's important
Speaker Mitch Anthony is the founder and president of Advisor Insights Inc (parent company of MitchAnthony.com, The Financial Life Planning Institute, PracticeTools.net, and NewRetirementMentality.com). For more than a decade, Anthony and his team have provided training and development for both individual advisors and major financial organizations. His ideas for client engagement are being licensed by major firms throughout the industry.
Anthony is the author of several books for advisors and consumers, including "The New Retirementality," "The Cash In The Hat", "StorySelling for Financial Advisors", "Your Clients for Life", "Your Client’s Story", and "From The Boiler Room To The Living Room".
Anthony's column "Financial Life Planning" appears in Financial Advisor magazine, and he has been named one of the financial service industry’s top "2006 Movers & Shakers" by Financial Planning magazine.
This webinar is approved for IMCA CE credit, IMCA ID is 12A4AI055
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 95 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net