- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Tactical Asset Allocation In Today's Market
- Pinnacle Advisory Group
- 03/05/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
The 2008 market debacle exposed the pitfalls of buy-and-hold investing. For advisors, tactical asset allocation provides a way to reduce portfolio risk when markets are expensive.
At this webinar, you’ll learn:
- how to determine when markets are overpriced
- why active management is crucial in a secular bear market
- how to develop your own investment forecast
- how to implement tactical asset allocation in a broadly diversified portfolio
- the current outlook for 2010 and how to position portfolios
Speaker Kenneth R. Solow, CFP®, author of “Buy and Hold is Dead (Again),” is a founding partner and chief investment officer of Pinnacle Advisory Group, an RIA that serves more than 600 families and manages about $750 million. Solow, along with Pinnacle portfolio manager Rick Vollaro, will discuss active management.
This webinar is approved for IMCA CE credit, IMCA ID is 12A4AI052
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 125 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net