- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Performance Reporting For New RIAs
- 02/18/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
For advisors going independent, producing monthly or quarterly performance reports is unfamiliar ground. Without a documented process and technology to implement a system, performance reporting can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly tasks in producing and distributing reports to clients
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Benefits of outsourcing reporting tasks
- Print and mail versus online reporting
- Online reporting integration tools
- Integrating reporting workflow with your CRM
Attendees will be eligible to receive a worksheet documenting a workflow for client reporting that’s proven to work at hundreds of RIAs.
Presenters are Randy Lambert and Bill Wostoupal of Orion Advisor Services, which has provided performance reporting services and technology to RIA's for over a decade.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 17 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
Great presehtation - Advisors complain about the data input on our PR tool - data feed is not easy
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulThank you for discussing the complexities and benefits of account aggregation in PR tool
Was this review helpful to you?
EventList powered by schlu.net