- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- The New Estate Planning Landscape
- Rick Randall
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- 01/29/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Estate laws are in flux, but Congress will likely clarify the rules in the coming weeks and months. This session will discuss proposals being discussed right now that will affect your clients and how you plan for them.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Likely estate tax reforms to be legislated by Congress
- How you prepare your clients despite the uncertainty
- Ways that you can help your clients minimize estate taxes in a climate where future tax rates will likely increase
Richard Randall is an attorney at LifeSpan USA, an estate planning law firm based in Indianapolis, Indiana that serves over 300 client families. He develops and teaches concepts, tools, and systems designed to help professional advisors and client families create, appreciate and enjoy true wealth (both financial and non-financial), and to assure that true wealth is efficiently transferred and effectively received.
Randall, who is the Estate Planning columnist on Advisors4Advisors.com, is a founding member of the national network of estate planning attorneys and now serves the network's chairman and CEO.
This course is approved for IMCA credit. IMCA course ID is 12A4AI047
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 120 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net