- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- What’s New At Schwab Performance Technologies?
- Mike Williams
- Schwab Performance Technologies
- 01/22/10 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Schwab Performance Technologies (SPT) is one of the most influential technology companies serving advisors.
SPT’s parent provides custody services to more than 6,000 RIAs. Its PortfolioCenter software is used by 3,300 RIAs and SPT’s PortfolioServices solution is gaining traction with firms seeking to outsource portfolio management to a web-based service.
At this session, you’ll learn about:
- The latest features in PortfolioCenter and PortfolioServices
- SPT’s Fee Waiver on PortfolioCenter and its Emerging Practice Program
- New efforts to bolster client presentations
- SPT's 2010 development roadmap
Guest speaker Mike Williams, in his 17 years at Schwab Performance Technologies, has played lead roles in support, marketing and sales and currently leads the service and sales teams.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 65 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulIt was a good. I would have liked more details but understand the time limitations. I didn't think Mike was very candid re the pricing of PortfolioCenter and the service bureau. Specific examples would have helped.
Was this review helpful to you?
EventList powered by schlu.net