- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Roadmap To Independence
Advisor Products Inc.
- 11/19/09 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- View Transcript
- CE Credit:
Going independent may be the best professional decision of your career but the process can be daunting.
At this free webinar, you’ll receive guidance on key issues, including:
- how and when to ask clients to transfer assets
- activities that can expose you to legal action
- starting an RIA and affiliating with an independent B/D
- CRM systems for managing clients and staff
- how to deliver and maintain financial plans
- providing portfolio reports to clients
- processes for ensuring operational efficiency
- where you can get a logo, website, and other marketing and client communications systems
Andrew Gluck, a veteran financial reporter who is editor of Advisors4Advisors.com and founder of Advisor Products Inc., which provides marketing solutions to 2,000 independent advisory firms.
Blane Warrene, who has 18 years of experience in B/D and RIA technology and operations, focusing on investment and
insurance systems integration, process design and implementation, and strategic planning.
Chris Winn, a co-founder of AdvisorAssist™, who has 17 years of experience in regulatory compliance and has supported the startup and growth of hundreds of independent advisory firms and registered reps.
This webinar is approved for IMCA CE credit, IMCA ID is 12A4AI040
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 40 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net