- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- How Can Fiduciaries Protect Clients From Overpaying For Life Insurance?
- Barry Flagg
- Veralytic Inc.
- 07/13/12 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Life insurance is obviously a key component of business continuation and estate planning for your clients. As important as it is, however, it’s often the most neglected asset on a balance sheet and in an estate.
At this webinar, we will discuss:
• How costs inside life insurance policies can vary by as much as 80%
• How good planning can be at the mercy of a bad product
• Measuring what clients are actually being charged
• Helping your clients in ways many insurance agent and brokers cannot
Presenter Barry Flagg is Founder and President of Veralytic, Inc. (formerly THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM), an independent life insurance research company based in Tampa, Florida. Prior to that he was a Principal at Thomas Financial Group, a Life Insurance Products Analyst at Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, and an Investment Products Analyst at Deferred Benefits Corporation. He holds CLU and ChFC designations, has been a featured speaker at national conferences, and has been published or featured in many financial publications.
Get more than 50 hours of CFP® CE credit and more than 100 hours of IMCA® credit on webinar replays by registering at Advisors4Advisors.com.
Note: This webinar is eligible for CFP® and IMCA® CE credit.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 73 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulI learned little in this CE. I hoped to learn how insurance companies wheedle clients out of money thru COI and other means. I learned nothing about this, though; the program was basically nothing more than an advertisement for the presenter's services. The services may be worthwhile, but this wasn't a worthwhile CE.
Was this review helpful to you?
EventList powered by schlu.net