- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Monthly Economic Update And Investment Outlook From Fritz Meyer For July 2012
- Fritz Meyer
- Fritz Meyer POV
- 07/10/12 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Weak jobs, plunging manufacturing: Are we headed for recession? Taken altogether, the economic picture still looks more like a summer slump.
At this webinar we will discuss:
• The latest economic data: Softer but not yet close to a recession
• S&P earnings estimates (holding up) and valuation (stocks look cheap)
• Stock market resilience
• Looking ahead: What could go right?
Fritz Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis to financial advisors at an affordable price, and he serves as an investment strategist to independent advisory firms. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network. He writes a blog on Advisors4Advisors and is a sought after public speaker.
Register for this session and you can be enrolled in Advisors4Advisors.com, where you can receive CE credit on replays of dozens of previous webinars.
Note: This session is eligible for CE credit for CFPs.
To subscribe to Fritz's monthly slide shows and get access to his Powerpoint presentation that you can edit, brand, and use as your own for client meetings and seminars, click here.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 80 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net